Our Farmstand is open noon to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Find us in the white building with green trim and select your produce from what's in the cooler! Check out our "This Week's Produce" tab to see what is fresh and new for this week.
Ordering ahead is also simple.
For Farmstand pick up:
1. Call or text us at at 803-370-4466 to place an order to be picked up at the farm within 2 hours from noon to 6 p.m. Orders placed after 4 p.m. will not be filled until the next day at noon.
OR . . .
2. Order online with a debit or credit card (see below) and pick up at the Farmstand (the white building with green trim at the front of the farm) between noon and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Online orders require 2 hours to process. Orders placed after 4 p.m. will be available by noon the next day. Orders placed after 4 p.m. on Friday will be available by noon the following Monday.
For Baxter Village Wednesday Deliveries:
1. We deliver between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. each Wednesday in Baxter Village
2. Order online with a debit or credit card (see below). Make sure to leave a message in the "Notes" section that you want a Baxter Village delivery on Wednesday.
3. Baxter Village Wednesday deliveries must be ordered by Wednesday at 10 a.m. for delivery that day. Orders received after 10 a.m. on Wednesday will be delivered the following Wednesday.
For Matthews Community Farmers' Market (MCFM) pickup:
1. Call or text us at 803-370-4466 BEFORE NOON on Friday to place an order for pick-up at MCFM on Saturday of that week. Orders placed after NOON on FRIDAY may not be available the following day.
OR . . .
2. Order online with a debit or credit card (see below) BEFORE NOON and pick up at Matthews Community Farmers' Market on Saturday, between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. When ordering online, you MUST indicate in the "Notes" section that you want to pick up at MCFM on Saturday. Orders placed after NOON on FRIDAY may not be available the following day.
4. If you represent a restaurant, caterer, or food hub/grocery store, contact us to discuss possible delivery dates and times. We are trying to consolidate deliveries to one day per week as much as possible.
Seedless cucumbers with great flavor. Sold by the pound. For best results, store in plastic wrap, reclosable bag, or other container in your refrigerator.
Delicate additions to all your favorite dishes, available in a variety of flavors.
Group of 3 Seedlings
Seedlings of lettuce, kale, mizunas, etc. Perfect for transplanting into hydroponic systems, pots, JuicePlus Tower Gardens, or soil-based home gardens.
Tega Hills Farm uses:
· Non-GMO seeds
· Natural insect repellent
· Zero pesticides
· Organic kelp fertilizer
· Hydroponic nutrients similar to those used in JuicePlus